Your skin is your body’s largest organ. It ages rapidly if you don’t take good care of it. Here are 6 ways you can look younger in 30 days:
1) Prioritizing sleep
Beauty sleep is a real thing.
A good night’s sleep will:
• Reduce wrinkles
• Make you look happier
• Decrease eye puffiness
• Restore your natural glow
• Boost blood flow to your skin
Aim for 7-8 hours each night.
2) Getting morning sunlight
Sunlight exposure helps your skin produce Vitamin D.
Get 15 minutes of direct sunlight each morning.
It also makes your skin healthier by:
• Reducing stress
• Improving sleep quality
• Lowering blood pressure
3) Using a regular skincare routine
Your daily routine should at least include:
• Eye Serum
4) Gua Sha
A 3 minute session can:
• Improve circulation
• Relax facial muscles
• Reduce inflammation
• Accentuate cheekbones
Be sure to get a genuine stone tool – not colored glass.
5) Cleaning up your diet
Certain foods cause inflammation which leads to:
To avoid this, reduce your intake of:
• Seed oils
• Processed foods
- Who is Santa Claus, why does he look like that, and where did he come from?
- You can still purchase an Asus gaming laptop with an RTX 3070 for LESS THAN $1,000!
- Argentina, Netherlands through to Quarter Finals: Check list of Teams Qualified, Schedule, Results, Matches, Live streaming details
- Mysterious Anime Announcement Teased by Dragon Ball Super
- EPIC GAMES STORE WILL OFFER THESE FREE GAMES FOR CHRISTMAS
6) Hydrating regularly
Drink at least 100oz of water every day.
Do you find yourself forgetting to drink water? Try this:
• Get a steel water bottle
• Set an alarm that repeats hourly
• Drink water when the alarm goes off
• Refill the bottle each time it gets empty